? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

my DREAM, my FUTURE!!!

Every single person has a dream in life. They want to become a doctor, a nurse, an accountant, a teacher and many more professions. As we grow older, our dreams are starting building up. We have to go to schools to learn more about the world. In our school our hidden talents are being out through the competitions we're attending of. Through this we can know more the limitations of our abilities.
I've almost finished my high school life and I'm gonna make a new chapter of my life and face new challenges. My dream is to finished my studies successfully. To have higher grades and to be one of the top achievers. Its not that bad to dream high, isn't it? All of us are free to dream. My dream is to become a graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management. I want to work on a passenger ship. I want to explore the world while I am working. I want to have my own restaurant. I want to earn money and build a new mansion for my Papa and Mama. I want to help them in the studies of my younger brother. I want to known as one of the successful women in the whole world. My dream will be my future.
To dream is free. There is payment that it required.

No comments:

Post a Comment