? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

♥MY MIGHTY SUPERHERO TEACHER!!!♥

They always put things in the right and proper place. They correct the wrong and make a bright future for each of us. They always understand us even we make something wrong. They love and care us everytime we were at them. They treat us as their own child. They are our second mother in life.
Mrs. Catherine Rabena Rafanan. A name that isn't familiar. Maybe because you don't know her. let me introduce to you my one and only best mother in the world. She is ateacher beacause she taught me the right manners I should always do and show to the public. She let me know those ideas and things that I should know. She guides me in my studies and all the problems I am facing. She never left me alone and she is always at my side. When I need something, she never think twice to give it, unless it will not make me good and will not develop myself. She took good care of us everyday. I want to thank her but I know that this will not be enough for all his sacrifices for me.
She is my hero. A mighty superhero sent by God. She is always ready especially when we are going to school. She always there at my side whenever I need someone to lean on. She is the one who gave me life and brought me to this wonderful world. She is a savior given to me by God. She is a hero because she can do things at the same time. She can be a mother, a teacher and a hero of mine.
My teacher, my hero and my mother. If she didn't became a teacher, teenagers might be at the streets and might not have good life. In short, we're all be insane without them.

1 comment: