? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MAGIC TAGS!!!

Another quarter is again over. Knowledge I've learned were stored in my mind. For I know that I'll need them someday......somehow. In my subject TLE- ICT IV, I've learned again lot of things about computer. Before I thought that computers are for encoding, searching and playing games. But now I've learned that computers have lot of uses. It's the best technology they ever invented. In working in our activities, the tags that we were using are like magic. You just type the tags that are needed then save it and then open the saved document. You'll see that it's very good and beautiful. These tags have lot of uses. Let us not just forget them.
Moving on I'll continue using these tags whenever I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment